Thursday, May 29, 2008

the chemistry between of me and chemistry

I was being haunt again by chemistry and its miserable aura of problem solving. My teacher was give me another homework paper and I was not answered it because it is too very hard much to the maximum level. I has not grasped any knowledge back home from chemistry because it have been my waterloo ever since, I was introduce to it. I has not like chemistry at all. There is bad chemistry with me and of chemistry. I haven't saw atoms or chemical particles in its fullest glory as they react with each another, so I cannot grasped this subject at all.

Maybe the teacher is problem of me?

I has a bit problem with the teacher, but not too big. Sometimes he say that the answer is wrong. But when he was say the 'correct' answer, we have the same answer? It is funny, is it? I'm mean, he say it's wrong but we have same answer, so he say the wrong answer as well. And there is also doubt in me when it comes to solving chemical reactions. But my doubt is probably came from my lacking background knowledge of the subject. I was almost fail chemistry when I was fourth year high school in the Philippines. Heck, chemistry was one of the reason why I was flunk to the second section of the special science section -- from first to second. I couldn't hang anymore so and chemistry was bring me down.

Anyway, I was hear that my chemistry teacher is leaving school. He will not be teaching for next school year. One of my friend was approach me and said that he shouldn't leave because he understands the teacher. They speaks the same language, he meant. Another friend of me said, that she has no problems leaving because probably she prefer him not. I has no problem with the teacher, I am reiterate, just slight misunderstanding. But I am understand Chemistry now, except for some missing concept.

I has a friend who was got a bit pissed from my teacher because I don't really know. Probably because of the teacher's screw and mixes up. He is also lose his zest to answer the homework and I was look forward into copying his homework. Barry, if you are read this, do your homework. That's it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home