Saturday, April 26, 2008

I has friends

I has find newer friends here in Canada. They has newer because I am not familiar with the environment and has help me became comfortable living. They are also helped me in school and everything. Even with my poor English, they are understood what everything I has said. You know I am not being that particular of English, because I has only studied a bit of its.

"Yo, it's cool. It's cool. You're new here. We're down with that." I have hear their conversation and they has professional tongue. I am wished that I could spoke like them.

"So sorry, I am being new here. Not that new. Ahaha. It has being been a long time but this is just have my first school year."

"You'll learn, no doubt." she have said.

Anyway, I did not knew that kids here could affording their own luxuries. I am mean, they has PSPs, Nintendo DSs, Playstation 3s, Wiis, and XBOX 360s. Although, there is still a good numbers that don't have this, still, I wish I can affording those. It'll came, I know.

They was also called me to watch movie today, but I was turned them down. My sorries guys. I was save my money for something. Honestly to God, I was promise myself not to spend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home