Friday, May 23, 2008

no price Friday

I happy! I am mean, I was go to the City University this morning to attending a workshop of sorts all. I was woke up early and has ate breakfast to making me full. I has become happy and the day have priceless. Well you knows, people says that the day start priceless when one has ate a hearty breakfast. I could not disagree to say yes more.

A friend of me is go to the bus stop at 8:20am to meets my coming. We was board the bus at 8:28am and I was being nervousness and all because it's my very first time of stepped into a foreign University. The workshop were about Filipino Culture enrichment. Wowza. Now, I can reminds me of the things that I almost forgotten.

We were talked about Philippine Graphic Novels, Communication, Riddles, Mythology and free lunch. Yes, we has talked about free lunch. No, in fact we has had Pizza in the noon and a fancy dinner during dinner. I am think the students who has made attending were interest in Philippine Mythology the more of most. These kids has listen to the teacher about Philippine Mythological Monsneters and Folklores. Interested they was indeed.

After that we has make a presentation about value Filipino Culture. We were form into six groups and we were done a skit. I has forgot most of my script and was became spontaneous instead. I was act crazy, I am thought. I'm mean, I don't think my performance were that good. I am think that I was might has spoiled our performance. But my teacher and friends who was watched tell that I was did a great job. It has had been funny.

Evening and when everyone has start to come home, my friend and me was came to play the Rockband competition. I has no idea to this Rockband all about. I'm mean, I has not played it before. At first, I has been being reluctant because I preferred not to became fire up for such a simple prize, right? Then when one of the facilitator was say that the price was four gift cards, we were fire up and become ready.

In the end, our is only the group who finish a song. So we has won. And there has also a lot of free stuff. The lesson that I was learned is, staying until the end of the event, it's good. Too bad for some of the student I knows, because they have leave early for driver's education.

Stay in an event and one's are likely to be received of free gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home