Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm hating it. Parapapapa.

I has a big problem with one of my being subject in my high school currently. The subject is really hard and very difficult and I has been determined not understood at all the subject is. It is being my waterloo. I know only little of the subject Chemistry. I hates it. It aren't being helpful with my life. I'm not knowing the relation of it to my life.

The only thing that I am knowing that it is relating is The Le Chatelier's Principle. It was all about stress and has me being stressed. It is stating that if a solution is under stress then it have to does something to alleviate stress that is. Or doing something that will have removed stress and go achieved equilibrium. What if a people are being stressed? What would people does? Me? I throw away the subject, because Chemistry isn't not helping me now. I probably am needing to do fore-studying and taking it next year. Or I should be continuing and would not care a thing even if I has failed it onwards.

There aren't no shame of failing. It is just how we deal with failure that's make a different reactions to people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home