Saturday, September 15, 2007

no more!

I was have a very challenging time during my first period. First of all, I am need to wake up at six everyday because of my seven o'clock period. Secondly, my first period is my baddest subject of all of my subject in school -- English. I was thought that it could be easy. But it is isn't.

"Fidel, after reading the handout that I've given you, do you agree that the pop-culture of today still conform with the norms of the modern day values and ideals? Do you agree that there is something wrong with us?" there was something certainly wrong with me after he was ask me.

"I- I uhh... I am think so. Because it is the indicative of the author's optimism?" I was try to sound intelligent. The teacher was just nod and ask another student.

Indicative of the author's optimism, Bleh. Stupid. I think the handout was about cellphone ringtones. I was arctic cold away from the target.

Do not got me wrong, please. I was read the handout he gave. But I was have a hard time digesting and not to mention understanding it. I was cry after class of embarrassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home